The Lectrosonics IFBT4 transmitter was designed for use in broadcast, motion picture, theater, and stage applications where extended operating range and high quality audio are essential. The transmitter can be used as a stand-alone device or patched directly into popular intercom systems
Lectrosonics Digital Hybrid Wireless IFBT4 systems overcome channel noise in a dramatically new way, digitally encoding the audio in the transmitter and decoding it in the receiver, yet still sending the encoded information via an analog FM wireless link. This proprietary algorithm is not a digital implementation of an analog compandor but a technique that can be accomplished only in the digital domain, even though the inputs and outputs are analog.
Because it uses an analog FM link, Digital Hybrid Wireless™ enjoys all the benefits of conventional FM wireless systems, such as excellent range, efficient use of RF spectrum, and resistance to interference. However, unlike conventional FM systems, it does away with the analog compandor and its artifacts.
256 UHF frequencies in 100kHz steps provide exceptional flexibility in coordinating frequencies in multi-channel wireless systems and avoiding interference from external RF signal sources and noise.
Microprocessor control provides user-friendly operation and eliminates transients at turn-on and turn-off. The transmitter output is muted in the TUNE mode to avoid generating interference in other wireless systems while scrolling up and down to change frequencies. In the XMIT mode, the output is turned on and the frequency cannot be changed.
- Block 23 Frequency 588.800 - 607.900 614.100 - 614.300 MHz
- Digital Hybrid Wireless™ technology
- 256 UHF frequencies in 100kHz steps
- Microprocessor controlled operation
- 250 mW power output for long range use
- Pilot tone squelch control
- Multi-use XLR input jack
- Built-in microphone preamp
- DIP switch programmable intercom input
- Tx mute for frequency scrolling
- Multi-function LCD display
- Compact size for use anywhere
- Rugged machined aluminum construction