Sennheiser EW100G4ME2 Rackmount System, Bodypack Transmitter, ME2 Omni Lavalier and Rack Mountable Receiver, Block A Frequency range 516 - 558 MHz
- Lavalier Microphone System
- Up to 20 Compatible Channels
- 1680 Selectable Frequencies Across 42MHz
- Frequency Range: 516-558MHz
- Transmission Range: Up to 100m/300'
- Sound Pressure Level: 130dB
- Connector: 3.5mm Jack
Engineered to deliver professional live sound, the Sennheiser EW 100 G4-ME2-A is a rugged all-in-one wireless system that is ideal for presenters and moderators. It features a robust bodypack transmitter and unobtrusive clip-on microphone with high speech intelligibility for easy hands-free operation on any stage. This microphone system also supports up to 42 MHz bandwidth with the option of selecting up to 1680 frequencies, fully tunable in a stable UHF range. It delivers a frequency response of 516 MHz to 558 MHz for a versatile audio output.
- Transmission Range: up to 100 meters for convenience
- Fast frequency allocation for up to 12 receivers via new linking functionality
- True diversity half-rack receiver in a full-metal housing with an LCD display for full control
- Easy and flexible wireless synchronization between transmitter and receiver via infrared