The 3034 Alloy, Sprinter II, 1-stage Arrowx 3 system, fitted with ground spreader is designed for speed of setup, high level of stability and flexibility of payload, is best suited for level terrain.
Featuring a wide payload range, precision fluid drag and Miller’s innovative 16 position CB Plus™ counterbalance system, Arrowx 3 delivers the flexibility, speed of set up and accuracy of shot, professionals expect and demand.
1-19kg (2.2-41.8lbs) payload range and 5 + 0 selectable pan-tilt fluid drag positions make Arrowx 3 ideal for news gathering and documentaries, enabling it to be used with a wide range of cameras, lenses and accessories.
The Arrowx 3 is matched with the 1 stage Sprinter II (alloy) tripod and ground spreader to give incredible speed of setup.
Gone are the days where you have to carry two tripods to use large and small cameras on the same shoot.
- Compact, lightweight and versatile.
- 5 selectable positions of fluid pan and tilt drag + 0.
- 16 position CB Plus™ counterbalance system.
- Perfect for payloads to 1-19kg (2.2-41.8lbs).
- Integrated 100mm bowl.
- High speed independent 1-stage dual leg locks.
- Durable black anodised alloy tubing.
- Comes with on ground spreader.
- Comes with 1-stage tripod bag.
- 3 year warranty.