Miller CiNX 3 1103 Fluid Head.
- Fluid drag system with smooth start and soft stop technology & balanced diagonal transitions.
- 16 positions of counterbalance.
- Payload range from 1kg (2.2lbs) up to 19kg (41.8lbs).
- Pan and tilt drag 5+0 positions.
- Side loading camera platform, with safety lock, to suite Arri/OConnor or compatible camera plates.
- 150mm camera plate sliding range.
- Multiple mounting bases: CiNX is adaptable to a Mitchel base plate, 100mm or 150mm ball levelling (supplied with 100mm ball levelling).
- 4 Arri type accessory mounting points.
- Illuminated bubble level and pan-tilt drag controls.
- Precise floating pan-tilt calliper locks ensure bounce free on-off performance.
- Removable ball level stud allows for flat base mounting with 3/8” screw thread.
- Optional second pan handle mount.
- 3 years warranty.
The CiNX 3 Fluid head with a payload range from 1kg (2.2lbs) up to 19kg (41.8lbs) and pan and tilt drag of 5+0 positions.
CiNX 3 is a lightweight and durable fluid head packed with features designed to meet all the needs of cinematographers at an affordable price. The wide payload range of Miller’s new CiNX 3 Fluid Head enables accurate counterbalance of multiple camera sizes, lenses and accessories - increasing the flexibility of use.
A key feature of the CiNX series is Miller’s patented 16 CB Plus™ technology—a unique sequential counterbalance design resulting in accurate and rapid setup. With 16 positions of counterbalance, the new series provides very fine, repeatable balance, which is ideal for cinematographers requiring frequent and fast re-rigging.
The sideload platform enables rapid deployment of countless sizes of camera rigs as well as extended camera plate range of movement for balancing front heavy setups.
The new CiNX 3 comes with the reliability and “THE RIGHT FEEL” that are the hallmarks of every Miller product.