While the PL 85-300 is similar in size and weight as the PL 19-90, its longer focal length makes it ideal for shooting documentaries, nature and wildlife, and car commercials, among other demanding production scenarios. The PL 85-300 offers a focal length of 85-218mm at T2.9 and 300mm at T4.0, with 200-degree focus rotation.
- Wireless Control Enabled
- Macro Focus
- 0.8 Cine gearing
- 9 Blade Iris
- Luminous Barrel Markings
- 16-bit Encoders
- LDS and /i Tech lens data
- Hot Shoe to camera
- External connections
High optical performance - lightweight and compact design
- Designed utilizing our latest optical simulation technology
- Compact size and light weight with integrated drive unit with the lens
- High optical performance is kept not only the center but also the corners
- Latest lens Coating Technology – HT-EBC
- Use with attached Servo Drive Unit - hand held “run & gun”
- Use without the servo in Cine mode – with rods, matte box, and a host of industry standard motors and controls, wired or wireless!
Designed using the latest optical simulation technology, the PL 85-300 Cabrio not only offers exceptional optical performance in the center of the image but in the corners of the frame as well. Like the highly acclaimed PL 19-90 Cabrio, the PL 85-300 is equipped with the same indispensable features including flange focal distance adjustment, a MOD of 1.2m, a macro function for objects as close as 97cm (38-inches), and covers a 31.5mm diagonal sensor size.
The digital servo’s 16-bit encoding assures operators that all lens data output—such as the position of the zoom, iris, and focus—is extremely accurate and the lens supports Lens Data System (LDS) and /i metadata formats. Like the PL 19-90 Cabrio, the new PL 85-300 features an exclusive detachable servo drive unit, making it suitable for use as a standard PL lens or as an ENG-style lens. And the PL 85-300 can be controlled using cinema industry standard wireless controllers as well as existing FUJINON wired and wireless units.