The Fujinon MK18-55mm T2.9 Zoom Lens is a lightweight cine zoom lens for E-mount cameras with a Super 35mm-sized sensor. It features a mechanical design with three independent lens control rings: focus, iris, and zoom. Each ring incorporates a cine-style gear with a 0.8 MOD for interfacing with standard cine -style lens accessories. The focus ring features approximately 200° of rotation, which provides room or precise focus pulls, and the iris is clickless, enabling smooth iris pulls. The lens also incorporates a macro mode for close focusing capabilities.
The lens is color matched to other Fujinon lenses such as the Cabrio series, which enables smooth intercutting between lenses. The lens weighs only 2.16 lbs., which is fairly light for a parfocal cinema zoom.
- T2.9 to T22 aperture with 9 iris blades for attractive bokeh
- The 28.5mm diameter image circle covers the super 35 format
- Industry standard 0.8 film pitch gears for focus, zoom, and iris control
- 200° focus barrel rotation
- No shims are required to adjust the flange focal distance as this lens has a built-in adjustment mechanism
- Macro focus function available